Mark Nelson has been providing video post services since 1982. He has delivered award-winning content for commercial, video and film projects across a broad spectrum of advertising agencies and direct clients.
Senior Colorist “Crash” Carlucci’s work spans four continents. He’s a frequent collaborator of some of the world’s top ad agencies, commercial directors and he recently added feature films to his portfolio. Crash’s creative eye for color has allowed him to fashion beautiful stylized looks for clients across the globe.
Dailies and asset management
Project support and workflows from pre-production through finishing on any level and for all file and tape-based acquisition. Archival and redundant data backup for near or long term.
Fully furnished and customized editorial environments across multiple edit bays for offline, finishing and color grading. These provide an end-to-end television or feature film post experience
Mastering and delivery
Encoding of video masters to a variety of file and tape-based formats for broadcast television, streaming applications and theatrical exhibition.
Built on the backbone of Google Fiber, we provide a proprietary point-to-point blend of video-conferencing options for remote editing, creative collaboration and color grading.
Huge Studios has partnered with BeBop Technology to provide you with a secure, organic, “over-the-shoulder” remote editing experience that’s perfect for long-distance workflows and producers who’d rather kick it at the pool. Built on the backbone of Google Fiber and Amazon’s Cloud Storage, connection speeds, video quality and latency issues are a thing of the past. Regardless of your location, we’ll make you feel like you’re sitting comfortably in one of our suites.
- Dailies anywhere in the world
- Crazy fast connectivity and data speeds
- Secure encryption to protect your work
- Support for all NLE’s
- LTO Backup, archival and TPN compliant
Huge Studios provides post support and workflows from pre-production through finishing, on any level, for all file and tape-based acquisition formats. Be it a commercial, a scripted series or a feature film, our customized editorial and color environments provide a relaxed, comfortable and creative end-to-end post experience.
- Avid Media Composer DNxIO / Adobe CS Production Premium workstations
- Avid NEXIS shared storage (Offline and Online, private and public cloud support)
- 8 Custom Edit suites supporting television commercials, scripted and unscripted series, documentary, feature films and IMAX / Giant screen productions.
- Collaboration through our proprietary secured fiber connection to audio and color finishing suites
- FINISHING & COLOR
FINISHING & COLOR
- Editorial Conform
- highest quality and faithful reproduction of creative offline
- beauty pass to include wardrobe fixes, blemish removal, etc.
- green screen compositing, split screens and monitor comps
- image stabilization, banding and compression fixes
- 2D and 3D title and graphics creation for front or end credits
- Color Grading
- Our senior colorists collaborate with some of the world’s top filmmakers on look development and finishing for commercials, episodic and feature films
- DaVinci Resolve / Linux platform
- DCI compliant 4K projection grading theater
- Sony Trimaster EL 4K monitoring
- Editorial Conform
- Digital Cinema Packages (DCP) for theatrical distribution with encrypted keys (KDM)
- Color trim passes and video mastering for 1.78 and 1.33 Pan and Scan
- 4K / UHD IMF (Interoperable Master Format) mastering in both HDR and SDR
- Delivery for all major studios
- Standards and rate conversions, library encoding and transcoding
- Closed Captioning